“How do I find a new career opportunity?”
Many insurance professionals ask this question at critical times in their career, like when:
- The company is struggling, merging or being acquired
- Layoffs are announced
- The company is changing or your position is changing
- There is not enough support staff
- You are working long hours and/or travelling excessively
- You are no longer growing, challenged or appreciated
- Promises are not kept
- Your compensation/benefits are not competitive
- Commuting time and expense is increasing
- You need to re-enter the marketplace
- You need to relocate to another part of the USA
When it’s time to find a new position it’s not what you know, but who you know that counts.
Busy insurance managers are flooded with resumes and many resumes never reach the right person.
To get hired, you need someone to connect you to the right manager.
That’s what we do.
Since 2001 GHP Consultants, Inc. has specialized recruiting and placing insurance professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, across Texas and the USA.
Our clients are major property/casualty, fidelity/surety and employee benefits carriers, third party administrators, agents/brokers and corporate risk management departments.
Technical specialties include:
- Account Management
- Case Management
- Claims Administration
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Loss Control
- Premium Audit
Permanent, temp-to-perm and temporary positions are all available.
We are members of NIRA, the National Insurance Recruiters Association, a network of professional insurance recruiters. This affiliation makes it possible for us to help you find opportunities in other parts of the country.
We offer insurance professionals a personalized service in discovering new career opportunities. Often, the best positions are not advertised and you would never know about them through regular channels. An effective job search requires time and energy most people don’t have while working full time. Specifically, we offer:
- Thorough understanding of your technical background and career situation
- Clear understanding of your career goals
- Presentation of career opportunities that match your needs
- Confidential presentation to potential new employer
- Interview preparation to help you do your best
- Negotiation of compensation offer to maximize your earnings
- Follow up to insure satisfaction with your new position
Our fees are paid by the employer and the entire process is handled confidentially.
We have many insurance opportunities available now in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, across Texas and the USA.
For further information contact Geoff Parr at 817-318-7690 or email@example.com