“How do I find experienced insurance professionals?”
Many insurance managers ask this question when facing tough hiring scenarios, like when:
- A key person resigns unexpectedly
- Performance issues create an unexpected replacement need
- One of your best people retires
- Promotion or transfer creates an opening in your group
- A top person moves out of town
- Short-term workload creates a need for contract staffing
- Current staff is overworked and need support to maintain morale
- A candidate accepted offer, changed their mind, search is back to “square one”
- One of your best people goes on medical or maternity leave
- Expansion opportunities create needs for new people
- Search for specialized skill makes traditional hiring methods ineffective
In a tight labor market traditional hiring strategies don’t always work. Effective managers find the best insurance people through an exclusive insurance recruiting service.
Since 2001 GHP Consultants, Inc. has specialized recruiting and placing property/casualty, fidelity/surety and employee benefits insurance professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, across Texas and the USA. Technical specialties include:
- Account Management
- Case Management
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Loss Control
- Premium Audit
Our clients are insurance carriers, self-insured, captive entities, agents/brokers, and third party administrators/service providers.
Specifically we offer:
Pro-active Recruting – We provide access to the best people in your field. Usually they are not reading employment ads. In fact, many don’t have a current resume because they are productive in their current role. You would not find them through normal channels.
Time Saving Process – Your time is valuable and we maximize it by submitting only candidates who are qualified for your position. Each is interviewed for your opening to make sure they match your technical requirements, availability date, educational requirements and salary range. Only those conforming to your needs are presented. This process bypasses time-consuming and inaccurate resume searches and allows you to proceed directly to the interview.
Permanent and Temporary Placement – You may choose permanent, temp-to-perm or temporary arrangements depending upon your needs.
National Affiliation – We are proud members of NIRA, the National Insurance Recruiters Association, a national affiliation of insurance recruiting firms committed to professionalism and ethical standards in the staffing industry. Candidates from other parts of the country who contact us may qualify for your local position. And if you have staffing needs in other locations we can access candidates there through our affiliates.
For further information contact Geoff Parr at 817-318-7690 or email@example.com